Our annual Houses of Hope luncheon offers us a unique opportunity to share with friends and colleagues the mission and impact of Habitat. Because of last year's pandemic and the inability to gather in large groups, we celebrated by offering Gingerbread Houses as a way to support our mission of providing hardworking Nashvillians the opportunity to purchase a quality, affordable home. The fundraiser was so well received, we are doing it again this year!
Participants can choose from the following:
- Make a gift of $2,500 – This is taking the place of sponsoring a Houses of Hope table. Send us the names, mailing and email address of 10 clients, friends, family or coworkers and we will send them a special package the week before Thanksgiving with:
- A ginger bread house kit.
- A note to let them know that you have made a gift in their honor to Habitat for Humanity of Greater Nashville and that you invite them to join in “building homes.”
- Be a Habitat ambassador - Pledge to send an email to 15+ people inviting them to join you in supporting Habitat for Humanity.
- We will send you the email wording along with instructions on how to make a compelling ask for support.
- We will take your email list of people with whom you share it so we can let you know when they give.
The funds raised will go towards making an impact in our community.
To sign up for this year's Gingerbread Houses fundraiser, email Karel Straughn at email@example.com.