Habitat for Humanity of Greater Nashville is committed to the health and safety of its sponsors, volunteers, SOS and staff and has followed CDC and local guidelines for COVID-19 safety. The Nashville office is now open Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Division offices are also open. With the recent change in local, state and CDC guidelines regarding face coverings, Habitat of Greater Nashville is no longer requiring face coverings in the office, the ReStores, or at the build sites. Face coverings will be available for those who choose to wear them. Frequent handwashings and social distancing are still recommended as more people continue to get vaccinated.
Any volunteer or staff member who does not feel well or who is running a temperature, showing signs of acute respiratory illness or difficulty breathing should not come to the build site, Nashville or Division offices, or ReStores. We appreciate your continued support!
• All volunteers will still be given new, personal protective equipment (PPE) - hardhat, safety glasses, gloves and a face covering. Volunteers may bring their own face coverings, gloves and safety glasses, personal sunglasses and/or regular glasses will substitute for safety glasses.
• Hand sanitizer is available.
• Interested applicants can click here for current information on acceptance of applications, eligibility, and information meetings.
Nashville and Dickson ReStore hours Tuesday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wilson ReStore will reopen at a later date
• Hand sanitizer is available at the front of the store and a wipe dispenser will be located by the shopping carts for customers to wipe down shopping carts.
• A new credit card reader has been installed for customers to handle transactions without sharing their credit card.
• Plexiglass has been installed at the checkout counter.
• Floor spacers designate CDC guidelines for social distancing when possible.
• Donation pickups must be in garages or outside of the residence or business.
• Donation receipts will be emailed.