Habitat for Humanity of Greater Nashville is committed to the health and safety of its sponsors, volunteers, SOS and staff and is following CDC and local guidelines. Currently, the office is open and appointments are required. For more information call (615) 254-4663 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Habitat's mission to help those in need of stability through homeownership is needed now more than ever. We appreciate your support!
Face coverings are required on the construction build site in Davidson County, in the agency offices, and at the Nashville ReStore. We are doing our part to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and we appreciate your understanding and support.
Construction Build Site
• Any volunteer or staff member who does not feel well or who is running a temperature, showing signs of acute respiratory illness or difficulty breathing should not come to the build site.
• Habitat volunteers will follow recommended CDC guidelines for social distancing.
• All volunteers are given new, personal protective equipment (PPE) - hardhat, safety glasses, gloves and a face covering. Volunteers may bring their own face coverings, gloves and safety glasses, personal sunglasses and/or regular glasses will substitute for safety glasses. No PPE will be shared.
• Habitat construction staff and SOS are wearing PPE.
• Hand sanitizer is available.
• Volunteer groups are asked to designate (2) hospitality volunteers to help with snacks, lunch and water distribution.
• Volunteer groups are asked to provide boxed lunches instead of buffet style food.
• Habitat homeowners who need to speak with a staff member please call (615) 254-4663.
• The vestibule in between the double doors in the Homeowner Academy will be the drop-off and pick-up zone for all documents.
• Interested applicants can click here for current information on acceptance of applications, eligibility, and information meetings. Information Meetings will be provided virtually soon.
Nashville and Dickson ReStore hours Tuesday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wilson ReStore will reopen at a later date
Face coverings are required for shoppers at the Nashville ReStore following local guidelines to mitigate the spread of COVID.
• Hand sanitizer is available at the front of the store and a wipe dispenser will be located by the shopping carts for customers to wipe down shopping carts.
• A new credit card reader has been installed for customers to handle transactions without sharing their credit card.
• Plexiglass has been installed at the checkout counter.
• Floor spacers designate CDC guidelines for social distancing.
• All ReStore staff and volunteers are wearing face coverings.
• Donation pickups must be in garages or outside of the residence or business.
• Donation receipts will be emailed.