Habitat for Humanity of Greater Nashville is committed to the health and safety of its sponsors, volunteers, SOS and staff and has followed CDC and local guidelines for COVID-19 safety. Due to the recent surge in COVID cases, Nashville office staff will be working remotely through Feb. 14. Please call for an appointment. The Nashville and Dickson ReStores are open at their regular hours. The Wilson ReStore is relocating and will be opening later this year.
Any volunteer or staff member who does not feel well or who is running a temperature, showing signs of acute respiratory illness or difficulty breathing should not come to the build site, Nashville or Division offices, or ReStores. We appreciate your continued support!
- All volunteers will be given new, personal protective equipment (PPE) when build activities require them. This includes hardhats, safety glasses, gloves, and KN-95 masks.
- Volunteers may bring their own face coverings, gloves and safety glasses. Personal sunglasses and/or regular glasses will substitute for safety glasses.
- Masks are optional on the build site unless the build activity calls for them.
- Interested applicants can click here for current information on acceptance of applications, eligibility, and information meetings.
- Homeowner education classes continue to be held by zoom and in person when social distancing is achievable in the large education classroom.
- Nashville and Dickson ReStore hours Tuesday - Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wilson ReStore will reopen at a later date
- Shoppers are encouraged to wear a face covering while shopping and to social distance. Complimentary face coverings are available at the customer service counter.
- Donation pick ups will continue with items for pick up being placed outside of dwellings.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front of the store and a wipe dispenser will be located by the shopping carts for customers to wipe down shopping carts.
- A new credit card reader has been installed for customers to handle transactions without sharing their credit card.
- Plexiglass has been installed at the checkout counter.
- Floor spacers designate CDC guidelines for social distancing when possible.
- Donation pickups must be in garages or outside of the residence or business.
- Donation receipts will be emailed.