The ReStore's eclectic mix of unique merchandise is made possible from your generous contributions. We accept donations at our ReStore locations in Nashville and Dickson from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. For a complete list of items we accept, click the donate button below.
Schedule a free pick-up through this link. Usually a 2 week wait to get on the schedule.
Schedule a pick-up through Resupply. Pick-ups usually happen within 2 business days and require a small fee.
To schedule a free pick-up in Dickson County, please email the Dickson ReStore manager by clicking here.
Pick up Service Options
Nashville Donation hotline, 615.942.1290
Dickson Donation hotline, 615.446.4385
Thank you for your donations and support as proceeds from the ReStore help fund Habitat's mission to create opportunities for more hardworking individuals and families to stabilize their lives through homeownership.
Donation Items We Gladly Accept
- Large or small appliances
- Refrigerator, freezer, oven, range, AC unit, hot water heater (must be NEW in the box), microwave, washer, dryer, etc.
- Appliances must be 7 years or younger
- Must be CLEAN
- 100% working order and must include all parts
We are unable to accept gas appliances
Please donate with instructions if you have them.
Potable water fixtures MUST meet 2014 EPA lead free standard (we are unable to accept appliances older than 2014).
Don’t know the age of your appliance? Use this website: https://www.appliancefactoryparts.com/blog/2010/02/how-to-find-the-age-of-your-appliance/#GE
- Bathroom fixtures/vanities
- Commodes (must have all parts i.e., tank, bowl, lid)
- Faucets (NEW and in the box)
- Shower enclosures (NEW)
- Shower doors (NEW and in the box)
We are unable to accept vanity tops by themselves. Must include the base cabinet.
*We are unable to accept Jacuzzi tubs, cast iron tubs, or cultured marble tubs
- Building Materials
- Lumber (6ft boards or longer)
- Trim (4ft or longer)
- Plywood (full sheets and ½ sheets)
- Sheetrock/drywall (full sheets and ½ sheets)
- Rolled roofing material*
- Metal roofing*
- Bundles of shingles*
*All roofing materials MUST be in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING
We are unable to accept any building materials with nails, screws, staples or hooks in them.
Must be in good condition
We are unable to accept doors with rotting, screws, nails, holes, water damage, cracking, etc.
- TVs (must be flat screen AND flat back) *
- Gaming systems (Xbox, PlayStation, etc.)
- Speakers (no rattling)
- Power strips
- Extension cords
- We are unable to accept computers, computer monitors, printers, scanners, copiers, office phone systems, cell phones, and tube TVs.
*MUST include cords
*Please include remote if possible
- Flooring & Carpet
- Tile, hardwood flooring, vinyl, ceramic flooring (NEW and in original packaging)
- Carpet (no stains, tears, rips, or odors)
- Carpet padding (NEW and in original packaging)
All flooring & carpet must be at least 100sq ft (10ft x 10ft) or more of the same pattern/style.
- Living room
- Dining room
We are unable to accept infant items i.e., cribs, highchairs, etc.
*Bed frames must include hardware & ALL parts
*We are unable to accept headboards by themselves
- Door knobs/hinges (NEW in box)
- drawer/cabinet pulls
- wall outlet
- wall/switch plates
- Kitchen cabinets & vanities
Must have doors, shelving, display racks, etc.
We are unable to accept countertops of any kind if they do not include base cabinetry or island base.
*If you are in need of a kitchen cabinet removal, click here
- Outdoor light fixtures
We are unable to accept canned lighting or fluorescent light fixtures.
- Mattresses & box springs
Must be new in packaging
- Art work
- Area rugs
- Sports equipment (i.e., basketball hoop, ping pong table, bicycles, etc.)*
- FRAMED mirrors
- Lamp shades
We are unable to accept infant-related items (i.e., strollers, car seats, etc.)
*We are unable to accept textbooks or encyclopedias
- Office furniture
We are unable to accept cubicles/office systems.
*We are unable to accept desks/work stations made from particle board.
Water based paint ONLY
Must be FULL cans/buckets (quarts, gallons, 5 gallons) and UNUSED
All paint cans or buckets must be labeled for safety purposes.
We are unable to accept wood stains or sealants.
Hand or power tools
Must be in working condition
*gas/oils MUST be emptied from tanks or reservoir
- Windows, Window Treatments & Drapes
ONLY double paned windows
Cordless blinds and shades
NEW vinyl or wood shutters
We are unable to accept valances, or any drapes/shades/blinds that are sun bleached or stained.